Charlton & Hill Limited was founded in 1941 by the late Mr. M. F. Charlton and the late Mr. C.L. Hill. In 1993 we expanded our operations to allow us to better serve our customers by making Charlton & Hill a "one - stop shopping" centre for metal fabrication needs. In 2001 we opened our 2nd location to expand our Roofing, Residential and Commercial HVAC, and our 24 hour emergency Service Department. Over the years we have continued to expand with additional locations in the city.